Simply complete the enquiry form.
Simple Claim Process In Edinburgh
- Call our professional compensation advisors. You will be required to complete the short enquiry form
- Our experts will review your case and examine it thoroughly. Our compensation advisor will then call you to discuss everything in detail and inform you if you can make a successful claim.
- The person handling your case will deal with all the paperwork and legalities. Moreover, all the work involving any 3rd party insurers will be dealt with by the solicitor. These include phone calls, discussions with the defendants on your behalf, arranging medical appointments, securing your compensation, and getting in touch with other witnesses.
- Our solicitor will ensure you receive maximum compensation. Throughout the claim process, we will handle your case and fight for your legal rights to make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to.
- Once we have secured your compensation, we will send the cheque to you.
Understanding Your Claim
Accidents can cause a great degree of trauma and stress to the victim. Other than medical assistance, financial compensation is usually sought to compensate you for your pain and suffering. Therefore, it is of great importance that you seek sound legal advice right away. We will assist you with all legal matters, and proceed by explaining the complete process of the claim, and will then go on to collect all the necessary information needed to ensure the claim is successful. This will include gathering a detailed statement mentioning your accident and the injuries that you sustained.
When you contact us, we recommend that you keep all the evidence you have gathered safe with you. These may include photographs of the accident, and your injuries, as this will be of great use when you submit a claim. Moreover, another important thing to consider is seeking medical attention right after experiencing an accident. The medical professional who evaluates your condition will record your injuries in your medical records, which will assist our lawyers proving that you suffered and injury, and that you sought medical attention.
SIMPLE CLAIM PROCESS
LET OUR TEAM HELP YOU
Following an accident and injury, make sure you get medical treatment at the earliest opportunity. When you are ready and decided to make a personal injury claim in Edinburgh, contact us, and let us assist you in making a No Win No Fee personal injury claim. We will patiently answer all your queries, and advise you on the claims process . Our solicitors will keep in touch with you regularly throughout the claim process, keeping you updated at all stages. Throughout the claims process, you can contact your claims handler at Hamilton Douglas anytime for an update on your claim.
Calculate Your Injury Claim
Personal Injury Calculator
My experience with H.D Partnership was excellent. The process was straight forward trouble free. Thank you
A big thank you to all at Hamilton Douglas for your efforts. Thankfully I was awarded £3850.00 for my injuries sustained as a result of an accident at work. I am very pleased with the outcome and will highly recommend your firm.
Impeccable service and very friendly staff. I was awarded a figure more than I expected and I am very grateful to the staff that made it happen. Thank you
I was left with a broken arm after an accident at the Ice Rink. After the operation on my arm I should have been received physiotherapy within 10 days. Unfortunately this did not happen and as result I ended up with an extremely stiff shoulder. I am please to say after contacting H.D Partnership I was awarded £5650.00 for the medical negligence and I could not be more grateful. Thank you.